Saturday, June 14, 2008

To all of my readers

I'm sorry that I don't always update my blog in a timely manner, but due to the hectic nature of my schedule.
I don't always have the chance to get on and usually at midnight I don't feel like turning on this computer all I feel like doing is getting home and eating and watching a little television and then passing out! I'm sure that most of you can relate to that feeling!
My oldest son Devin is here for the month and I couldn't be happier ,and everybody knows it! We are going to take a trip down south for a couple of days and on the way we'll stop at the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame in Ohio and then we'll head on down south!
We may come back and maybe not? I'm just gettting tired of the B.S. that has been going on in the last few months, but chances are we'll go down and I'll just forget all the other crap that has been going on. This is usually the way it goes when we get out of the area.
I'm going to be off for two weeks here in a few days so I'll just bite my tongue for a couple more days and then just have a one night stupid-fest, and leave for the fun stuff I want to do!!!!
Well; time is drawing near for me to relax for this evening and enjoy my day off tommorrow and spend some time with my family!

To all of you Dad's out there Happy Father's Day; especially to Sam for with out him things would be less meaningful; we have had our times of bumping heads, but I have the highest respect for him because He makes my Mom so happy!!!!! So to him I say; I love you!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Made me cry, darn it! Sam loved it! XXOO

Love, Mom

Sandy said...

Hey, Kiddo! I have tagged you... go on over to my spot and join in the fun!

Love, Mom

Sandy said...

Hewwwooooo.... anywun dere??? U hoooo.... tap tap tap... is this ting on?? Muss be bwoke....